A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin, especially when it’s given by an experienced, knowledgeable aesthetician.
A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion, and can assist in your skin look younger.
A facial is the second most popular spa treatment and works best when it is part of an on-going program of skin care both in the salon and at home.
At Natura we will refresh and revive your skin leaving it feeling absolutely delicious and tingling with vibrant energy.
So Relax and unwind with one of our Holistic healing facials tailored to your skin type.
This Facial is 30 mins of cleansing, rejuvenating and relaxation. This facial includes healing time to bring Joy into your life. This express treatment is great when time is short and a boost is needed
45mins of Cleansing, Rejuvenation, Healing and Relaxation. Gratitude brings peace and harmony to the whole body.
1hr of allowing ourselves to be rejuvenated, our skin cleansed and nourished, our body relaxed and revitalised. Abundance brings peace, joy and gratitude together. Also during our Abundance facial, we will address the issues associated with aging.
An Abundance facial will have all the steps of a basic facial, but with ingredients that are targeted to aging or “mature” skin, which is usually age 35 and up. But you can have an anti-aging facial even when you’re in your late twenties or early thirties, because the skin is already showing signs of maturity. Prevention is better than cure.
Why do we need an anti-aging facial? As we age, our skin gets thinner and dryer. It loses collagen, which gives it a thick, plump appearance, and elastin, which makes it snap back quickly. The time it takes for healthy young cells to migrate to the topmost layer slow down, which makes skin duller looking. And our faces are more exposed to the elements, and get lines and creases from all the facial expressions we make.
• Complementary Consultation. Our facial will begin with a consultation,and asking you fill out a form that has questions about your skin concerns, your diet, how much water you drink, drugs and supplements you take, and products you are currently using. This can affect your skin and what kind of treatments we recommend. Your skin is unique to you and we want to tailor your treatment to be just as unique, so please arrive 15 mins early to take advantage of our free consultation.
• Cleansing. Our abundance facial begins with a cleansing with cotton pads or sponges and a product chosen for mature skin, probably a creamy cleanser.
• Skin Analysis. We’ll cover your eyes and look at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp that reveal various skin conditions, such as dry skin, broken capillaries, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. While older skin is less likely to have breakouts, sometimes there are large blackheads.
• Extraction of blackheads or whiteheads if you want it and need it. Mature skin sometimes has large, unsightly blackheads
• Exfoliation using a mechanical or chemical defoliant. Mechanical exfoliation has a gritty texture and usually happens while a steam vapor is directed at your face.( A chemical peel can be a stand-alone treatment or part of the facial. It is generally an upgrade and done in a series.)
• Facial massage using classic strokes like effleurage to both relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles.
• A facial mask targeted to mature skin. The actual mask will depend on what is needed most for your skin type.
• Application of toners, serums and protective creams.
• Advice on home skin care – we use and recommend the Nu Skin range of anti-aging products for home care for both the skin and body.
• Highlights of our facials is the Reiki or Chakra Balancing we do during this treatment to ensure that your system is supporting your new facial regime and helping to activate the youth genes to help you relax and revitalize your whole system.
Every person who gets a facial has his or her own reasons for doing so, and may include
• To deeply clean the skin and pores
• Softening and removal of blackheads and whiteheads (called Milia) via manual extraction
• Improve skin that is either too dry or too oily, temporary improvement of severely dehydrated skin with rich, emollient nourishing masks that begin restoring the skin’s natural barrier function.
• Exfoliating the skin.
• To rejuvenate skin that has begun to look old or wrinkled, plumping skin with a well formulated moisturizer, which temporarily smooths out wrinkles.
• To relax, de-stress, regenerate and revitalize ourselves